Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010

Started out this morning, but got hung up in traffic ... fortunately!  Why? I started thinking, and all of a sudden I remembered my hanging clothes still on the back of the closet door... three pairs of long pants!  Drat! I decided to get them because I wanted them for later.  I thought how Lewis and Clark had some trouble at first, too.  Getting the keelboat made to specifications was tough and caused them to be late, even so late they had to winter over near St. Louis before starting their trip.  Im glad that didn't happen.  All I had to do was turn around and backtrack ... it put me about 50 minutes behind!  But I've made it to Cincinnati, and life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's not exactly the same. Lewis and Clark surely would not have left on the Voyage of Discovery without pants. Or at least they did not record that in their journals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably would have been very cold..I wonder if that's in their journals..that would be a clue. On a related note. Isaac does lots of traveling without pants. Diapers yes, pants no. At least on stinkin hot days. Glad you made it to Cincinnati Mom!! Say hello to Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are hysterical ... two smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete